God was painting a picture. The Sabbath was the canvas. The seven “feasts of the Lord” were the colors. These Feasts are a picture of God’s redemptive plan – restoration and fellowship with
God – dwelling with God.
The Israelites were supposed to practice, with all their senses, these Feasts time after time – year after year. So that when, as Colossians 2:17 says, the substance, the reality, the actual body of those shadows – appeared – they would recognize Him – Jesus, the Messiah, the Savior, the One of whom the Feasts prophesied, the One they proclaimed.
The Feasts were prophetic, but have they all been fulfilled?
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall
- Color No. 7: Feasts of Tablernacles
- Color No. 6: Feast of Atonement
- Color No. 5: Feast of Trumpets, Part 2
- Color No. 5: Feast of Trumpets, Part 1
- Color No. 4: Feast of Weeks
- Color No. 3: First Fruits
- Color No. 2: Unleavened Bread
- Color No. 1: Passover- The Cup
- Color No. 1: Passover- The Lamb
- The Canvas: Sabbath